Caravan - Canterbury Tales '76
1. If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd do It All Over You
3. Can't Be Long Now/Françoise/For Richard/Warlock
track 1 from If I Could Do It All Over Again,
I'd do It All Over You, released in 1970.
track 2 from Waterloo Lily, released in 1972.
track 3 previously unreleased, recorded live on September 1st 1974 at the Fairfield Halls, Croydon.
1. Nine Feet Underground
from In The Land Of Grey And Pink, released in 1971.
1. Golf Girl
3. The Love In Your Eye
track 1 from In The Land Of Grey And Pink, released in 1971.
track 2 from For Girls Who Grow Plump In The Night, released in 1973.
track 3 from Waterloo Lily, released in 1972.
1. Memory Lain, hugh
3. Virgin On The Ridiculous
4. The Dog, The Dog, He's At It Again
tracks 1, 2 & 4 from For Girls Who Grow Plump In The Night, released in 1973.
track 3 from Caravan And The New Symphonia, released in 1974.
personnel in order of appearance:
- Pye Hastings (side 1-4) - vocals, guitars
- Richard Coughlan (side 1-4) - drums, percussion
- Richard Sinclair (side 1-3) - bass, vocals
- David Sinclair (side 1-4) - organ, piano, synthesizer
- Steve Miller (side 1 & 3) - piano, organ
- Geoff Richardson (side 1 & 3-4)- viola
- John G. Perry (side 3-4) - bass, vocals
- Mike Wedgwood (side 1) - bass
released in 1976
On the albumcover there's a group of pelgrims on their way.
Fifteen of them are people who, one time or another, were important for Caravan:
1. Maurice Haylett - roadie (1968-1997)
2. Mike Wedgwood - bass (1974-1976)
3. Pye Hastings - founding member, guitar, vocals (1968-1997)
4. Jan Schelhaas - keyboards (1975-1978)
5. Richard Coughlan - founding member, drums (1968-1997)
6. Geoff Richardson - violin, flute (1973-1997)
7. Dave Sinclair - founding member, keyboards (1968-1997)
8. Richard Sinclair - founding member, bass, vocals (1968-1972)
9. Steve Miller - keyboards (1972)
10. Miles Copeland - wrote the liner notes on the first album
11. Terry King - producer (1970)
12. Hugh Mendl - A&R manager at Decca in the early 70s
13. John G. Perry - bass (1973-1974)
14. Ian Ralfini - big guy at Robbins Music, who signed Caravan in 1968
15. David Hitchcock - producer (1971-1976)
This album has been re-released on CD with a different
tracklisting, adding songs from Caravan '68 and
Cunning Stunts '75, though the For Richard live-version is missing.